- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce Bacardi apple rum
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- green apple wedge or lemon wedge for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Wet the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with the lemon wedge.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a wedge of green apple or lemon.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.