One of the most popular cocktails, a Sex on the Beach is a delicious fruity drink that almost anyone will like. It's a great tropical highball that is wonderful on hot summer nights or afternoons at the beach.
Beginning bartenders should place Sex on the Beach on their list of drinks to know.
View Video: How to Make a Sex on the Beach
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce creme de cassis
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Orange slice and maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass.
- Garnish with the orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.