Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Pour the ingredients into a blender with about 1 cup of ice.
- Blend well.
- Pour into a hurricane glass.
- 1 1/2 ounces amaretto
- 1/2 ounce white creme de cacao
- Pineapple juice
- Pour the Amaretto, white creme de cacao and equal parts of milk and pineapple juice in a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Place another glass or shaker tin on top of the glass and shake.
- Pour the entire contents into a highball or hurricane glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.