Prep Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
- several dashes of orange bitters
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 2-3 ounces dry vermouth
- 1 ounce Plymouth gin
- 1 teaspoon sugar syrup (or to taste)
- lemon peel
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker or blender with cracked ice.
- Shake or blend well.
- Strain into a chilled hurricane glass.
- Twist the lemon peel over the drink and drop it into the glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.