Ice cream drinks are a fun treat for summer months with the milkshake, root beer float, and orange julius being the most popular. Those three are just the beginning to the family-friendly favorites and, as you can see, the majority of the drinks listed below are alcohol-free. However, if you are in the mood for an adults only ice cream treat, there are plenty here to choose from as well and these are often blended making them a creamier alternative to a frozen Margarita or Daiquiri.
Ice Cream Cocktails:
- Bailey's Irish Ice - Guiness gelato or coffee ice cream
- Banana Split Smoothie (non-alcoholic) - add ice cream of choice
- Berry Patch (non-alcoholic) - vanilla ice cream
- Chi-Chi - vanilla ice cream
- Death by Chocolate - chocolate ice cream
- July 4th Colada - vanilla ice cream
- Kappa Colada - vanilla ice cream
- Love Potion #9 - vanilla ice cream
- Mango Julius (non-alcoholic) - vanilla ice cream
- Milkshake (16 non-alcoholic recipes)
- Orange Julius (non-alcoholic) - vanilla ice cream
- Orange Margarita - orange sherbert
- PB&J Frappe - vanilla ice cream
- Peach Julius (non-alcoholic) - vanilla ice cream
- Root Beer Float (non-alcoholic) - vanilla ice cream
- Root Beer Floatini - vanilla ice cream
- Sherbert Punch (non-alcoholic) - lime sherbert
- Strawberry Julius (non-alcoholic) - vanilla ice cream
- UV Liberty - raspberry sherbert
This collection of cocktail recipes is an ongoing project and is updated regularly.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.