While this recipe is for a single glass of punch, you will find that it also makes a fun party punch that will be great to serve at holiday parties. Learn more about increasing the recipe into a large punch here...
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Nolet's Silver Dry Gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce cinnamon syrup
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1 tsp St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Clove-spiked lemon wheel for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake over ice.
- Strain into double rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel spiked with cloves.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.