View Video: How to Make a Pomegranate Gin Fizz
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Beefeater Dry Summer Edition Gin
- 1/2 ounce PAMA liqueur
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 barspoon lavender simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- soda water
- Pour the spirits, juice, syrup, and egg white into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously. More than usual if using the egg white to ensure it is mixed thoroughly with the other ingredients.
- Strain into a chilled highball glass with ice cubes.
- Top off with soda water.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.