Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 bing cherries, pitted
- 8 blueberries
- Club soda
- 1 bing cherry for garnish
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- In a collins glass, muddle the blueberries and cherries in the lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Add Sapphire and ice and stir briefly.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and bing cherry.
Recipe Courtesy: Bombay Sapphire Gin
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.