Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 piece of pineapple
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Dash of maraschino liqueur
- Hazelnut soaked in maraschino for garnish
- Soak a hazelnut in maraschino liqueur for at least 2 hours (if time allows 24 hours is ideal).
- Muddle the pineapple in a mixing glass.
- Add the gin, vermouth and maraschino and fill with ice.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Strain the hazelnut from the liqueur and drop in the glass for a garnish.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.