There are a few cocktails out there that are named for Brooklyn, this one happens to be filled with a unique and fresh flavor combination.
For this cocktail you will need fresh arugula and raspberries, then pair that with pear nectar and the aromatic (and budget-friendly) New Amsterdam Gin, and even everything out with lemon juice. It sounds interesting and it is - definitely a cocktail you must try if for no other reason than for the experience..
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces New Amsterdam Gin
- 5 leaves of arugula
- 5 raspberries
- 2 ounces pear nectar
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Raspberry and arugula for garnish
- Muddle rapsberries with the arugula in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a cocktail glass or over ice in an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a raspberry studded with an arugula leaf.
Recipe Courtesy: New Amsterdam Gin
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.