- 2 oz New Amsterdam Gin
- 5 leaves of arugula
- 5 raspberries
- 2 oz pear nectar
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- raspberry and arugula for garnish
- Muddle rapsberries with the arugula in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass or over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a raspberry studded with an arugula leaf.
Recipe Courtesy: New Amsterdam Gin
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.