Prep Time: 24 hours, 3 minutes
Total Time: 24 hours, 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Kettle Corn-infused Bombay Sapphire Gin (recipe below)
- 1/2 ounce Moscato wine (sweet dessert wine)
- 3/4 ounce home-made citrus peel grenadine syrup (recipe below)
- 3 candy corns for garnish
- Additional ingredients needed:
- kettle corn
- orange and lemon skins
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake very well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with 3 candy corns.
Kettle Corn-infused Bombay Sapphire
- For every 750ml bottle of Bombay Sapphire, add in 1 cup kettle corn.
- Allow to infuse in an airtight container for approx. 24 hrs.
- Fine strain kettle corn and re-bottle.
- Store in fridge.
Citrus Peel Grenadine Syrup
- For every 1 cup of POM wonderful pomegranate juice, dissolve 1 cup granulated sugar over stove top.
- Once dissolved, add in the skins of 1 orange and 1 lemon and simmer for 10 mins.
- Remove skins and chill syrup.
Recipe Courtesy: Jonathan Pogash for Bombay Sapphire Gin
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.