- 1 1/2 oz. Kettle Corn-infused Bombay Sapphire Gin (recipe below)
- 1/2 oz. Moscato wine (sweet dessert wine)
- 3/4 oz. home-made citrus peel grenadine syrup (recipe below)
- 3 candy corns for garnish
- Additional ingredients needed:
- kettle corn
- orange and lemon skins
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake very well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with 3 candy corns.
Kettle Corn-infused Bombay Sapphire
- For every 750ml bottle of Bombay Sapphire, add in 1 cup kettle corn.
- Allow to infuse in an airtight container for approx. 24 hrs.
- Fine strain kettle corn and re-bottle.
- Store in fridge.
Citrus Peel Grenadine Syrup
- For every 1 cup of POM wonderful pomegranate juice, dissolve 1 cup granulated sugar over stove top.
- Once dissolved, add in the skins of 1 orange and 1 lemon and simmer for 10 mins.
- Remove skins and chill syrup.