Prep Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part Pernod Absinthe
- Seedless green grapes
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- 1 1/2 part Beefeater Gin
- 3/4 part ginger syrup
- 1/2 part fresh lime juice
- Soda water
- Candied ginger
- Muddle grapes, Pernod Absinthe and bitters.
- Add gin, ginger syrup and lime juice.
- Shake and strain into an ice-filled collins glass, top with soda water.
- Garnish with grapes and candied ginger.
Recipe Courtesy: Pernod Absinthe
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.