Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 Cocktails
- 6 ounces Bulldog Gin
- 1 bag black currant tea
- 3-5 fresh cherries
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3-4 ounce apple juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Orange peel twist for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cherries.
- In another glass, infuse Bulldog Gin with black currant tea for about 4 minutes. After removing the tea bag, pour this into the mixing glass.
- Add lime juice, simple syrup, and apple juice, and fill with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Recipe Courtesy: Bulldog Gin
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.