Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1.5 oz. Bombay Sapphire infused with dried pear and apples (click for recipe)
- 1/2 oz. Lucid absinthe
- 1 oz. local apple cider
- 1/2 oz. pear brandy (Adam recommends: Massenez Williams Poire Brandy)
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate bitters
- Ginger beer
- cinnamon stick for garnish
- lemon peel for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon peel and cinnamon stick.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.