Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 50 ml (approx. 1 1/2 ounces) Tanqueray 10 or Martin Miller's Gin
- 25 ml (approx. 3/4 ounce) homemade eucalyptus syrup
- 12.5 ml (approx. 1/2 ounce)lime juice
- 3 drops of egg white
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Double strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a floating eucalyptus leaf.
Recipe Courtesy: Humberto Marques
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.