Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1/2 oz dry vermouth
- 1/2 oz lavender simple syrup
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Sprig of lavender for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a well-chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of lavender.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.