Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 2 Cocktails
- 2 ounces Martin Miller's Gin Westbourne Strength
- 2 ounces Martini Rosso
- 1 ounce Campari
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- Lemonade to fill
- Cucumber, orange and grapefruit slices for garnish
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Pour the gin, vermouth, Campari and grapefruit juice into a small glass pitcher filled with ice cubes.
- Top with lemonade.
- Stir well.
- Add slices of fruit and a sprig of mint.
- Serve by pouring into 2 old-fashioned glasses.
Recipe Courtesy: Martin Miller's Gin
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.