Personally, I prefer to to with a nectar over puree because it usually has a smoother texture and in this instance Waterhouse recommends either. If you prefer a drink that is on the less sweet side you may want to go with a puree. For a fall cocktail with style and a lot of taste, the Modern English hits the mark.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 1/2 oz Bulldog Gin
- 1 oz pear puree or nectar
- 1/2 oz maple syrup
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 Barspoon Goldschlager Cinnamon Schnapps
- Cinnamon stick garnish
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all ingredients except for garnish.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Add cinnamon stick garnish.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.