Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz. Bulldog Gin
- 1 oz. Japanese Plum Wine
- 1 oz. Lavender Soda
- Black Plum Half Wheel Garnish
- Lavender Sugar Rim
- Rim a cocktail glass with lavender sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish by floating the plum slice on top of the drink.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.