Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3-4 fresh raspberries
- 3 ounces club soda
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Fresh raspberry for garnish
- Muddle raspberries with simple syrup and lemon juice in a collins glass.
- Add ice, Bombay Sapphire and stir well.
- Add more ice and top with club soda.
Recipe Courtesy: Bombay Sapphire Gin
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.