Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 1 1/2 oz dry vermouth
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1/4 tsp maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 tsp anis liqueur
- 2 dashes bitters
- maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pour all ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.