A couple of notes... I have also used one of the bottled juices that combines the three fruits in one pretty package and it is okay, but if you can, I recommend using separate juices for more control over the flavor. I like to stir together the nectar and lemon juice prior to adding the warm juice because it infuses the sweet with the sour, giving each more punch under the heat. Also, I chose to add water because the juices alone can be too sweet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 1 part apple juice
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 1 part pomegranate juice
- 1/4 part water
- 1 bag of chamomile herbal tea
- 1 barspoon agave nectar
- Splash of lemon juice
- Pour the juices into a tea kettle and warm slowly - the normal time it takes for your water to heat for tea or until the whistle blows (see tips).
- In the meantime, stir together the agave nectar and lemon juice in the bottom of a coffee mug.
- When the juice is nice and warm, pour it into the mug and add a bag of chamomile tea.
- Allow to steep for 3-5 minutes, then remove the teabag.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.