The Designated Appletini is a non-alcoholic version of the Apple Martini . It is perfect for those evenings when you're the designated driver, don't feel like drinking, or when you simply want a great cocktail without the booze.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces freshly pressed apple juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- Sugar for rimming
- Apple slice for garnish
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
Recipe Courtesy: CocktailTimes.com
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.