- 2 1/2 ounces white grape juice
- 3 ounces apricot nectar
- 1 ounce ginger-infused simple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- Pour grape juice, apricot nectar, ginger-infused simple syrup [find a recipe for vanilla-ginger simple syrup here and skip the vanilla], and most of the ground clove into a mixing glass fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously, then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with the remaining ground clove atop the drink.
Recipe Courtesy: Natalie Bovis - Preggatinis Book Published by The Globe Pequot Press 2008
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.