with cranberry juice are a good choice to offer non-drinking guests at a cocktail party. The cranberry adds a great snap to mocktails that takes the place of the snap of alcohol in cocktails. Find more Cranberry-Based Mocktails in the Maran Illustrated Bartending
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Add the juices and honey to a mixing glass.
- Stir the ingredients with a barspoon.
- Pour the contents of the mixing glass into the highball glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Recipe Courtesy: Maran Illustrated Bartending