Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen mango juice
- 2 ounces milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Place all ingredients in a blender with 1/2 cup of ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled hurricane glass.
If the mix is too thick, add more juice or water. If its too thin, add more ice or ice cream.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.