Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl
- 1 quart lime sherbert
- 2- 6 oz cans frozen lime juice concentrate
- 2- 6 oz cans frozen lemon juice concentrate
- 6 juice can of water
- 4 quarts Ginger ale, chilled
- green food coloring (optional)
- Soften sherbet in fruit juices and water.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Pour over large block of ice in punch bowl.
- Punch will bubble during early part of serving.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.