Forget Me Not Fudge is a delectably delicious and easy to make spiked fudge recipe. There is only a little mixing, a little boiling and a little more mixing involved. The addition of bourbon contributes an interesting, underlying flavor to what you may be used to in fudge and makes a fantastic chocolate treat to share with your special someone on Valentine's Day.
- 4 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1- 13 oz can evaporated milk
- 18 oz semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1 Tbsp Maker's Mark bourbon
- 2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine sugar and milk in saucepan.
- Bring to boil; boil over medium heat for exactly 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, adding remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread evenly in greased 9x13-inch dish and allow to set in a cool place for 6 hours