Prep Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 ounce black cherry rum
- 1 1/2 ounces POM Wonderful pomegranate cherry juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh sour mix
- White fondant stars for garnish
- Blueberries for garnish
- Cut mini stars out of white fondant.
- Using water, gently wet the back of each star and press into the inside of a cocktail glass.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fill a mixing glass with all ingredients add ice to tin.
- Shake well and strain into the star studded cocktail glass.
- Garnish with blueberries on a pick.
Recipe Courtesy: PAMA Liqueur
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.