Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Muddle mint leaves and syrup together, making sure to crush the mint leaves.
- Place all ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake until well-chilled and frothy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with additional crushed mint leaves.
Recipe Courtesy: Marvin Allen, Hotel Monteleone - Courtesy of: Cruzan Rum
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.