Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Leblon cachaça
- 1 lime
- 1 1/2 - 2 Tbsp superfine sugar or simple syrup (to taste)
- 1 ounce lime juice or sour mix
- Lime twist for garnish
- Slice the lime into thin slices and place into a cocktail shaker with sugar or simple syrup.
- Mix, then muddle the contents of the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the cachaça.
- Shake vigourously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime twist.
Recipe Courtesy: Camila Cardillo for Leblon Cachaca
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.