Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces rum
- Juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger liqueur
- 1 teaspoon pimento dram
- 2 dashes Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Pour the rum, juice, sugar, and liqueurs into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add dashes of bitters on top.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.