Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 oz Bacardi rum
- 1/2 oz Dark Godiva Liqueur (or other dark chocolate liqueur)
- 1/2 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of ground cinnamon and shaved chocolate for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon and chocolate shavings on top.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.