Prep Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz chamomile-infused Flor de Cana 4-year old rum (*recipe below)
- 4 sugar cubes
- 3 oz club soda
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz grapefruit juice
- Grapefruit slices for garnish
- Dissolve 4 sugar cubes in 1 oz. of club soda (this generally involves muddling to help process).
- After sugar cubes are muddled/dissolved, add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and stir as added.
- Add ice once all of the ingredients have been added and stirred.
- Stir the punch until it is chilled.
- Strain punch into a glass or punch bowl, depending on the size of the portion, top with 2oz. club soda and garnish with grapefruit slices.
*To Make Chamomile-infused Rum:
Chamomile Infused Flor de Caña is made by adding 4 bar spoons of chamomile tea to one bottle of rum. Let the concoction sit for an hour and forty five minutes and then strain out the tea. Save the bottle for storage.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.