- 2 ounces Sagatiba Pura Cachaca
- 1 medium-sized juicy tomato
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 spoon of fresh grated ginger
- 3 drops of hot sauce
- 3 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Whole green chili pepper for garnish
- Mash the tomato in a cocktail shaker.
- Add other ingredients and ice.
- Shake well.
- Serve on the rocks in an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a green chili pepper.
Recipe Courtesy: Sagatiba Pura Cachaca
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.