The Halloween Harvest is a fantastic party punch that is not only perfect for the obvious holiday of Halloween, but also works for any celebration where you want to spoil guests with a spectacular - or spooktacular - green drink.
It was created by Mixologist Victoria D'Amato-Moran, who also made other ghoulish cocktails for the 2009 Halloween season (see recommended cocktails below). It has a wonderful fruity flavor that will appeal to many tastes.
Prep Time: 5áminutes
Total Time: 5áminutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl
- 1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 part dark rum
- 1 part light rum
- 2 part white cranberry juice
- 1 part unfiltered apple juice
- 1 part simple syrup
- Juice of one lemon
- Apple slices, blueberries and melon balls for garnish
- Pour the liquid ingredients into a punch bowl and mix well.
- Top with apple slices, blueberries, and melon balls.
To chill this punch you can add an ice ring or block to the bowl, place the punch bowl in an ice bath on the serving table, or supply an ice bucket from which guests can pull as many cubes as they like while filling their glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.