Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl
- 2 oz. Flor De Caña 7-year Grand Reserve rum
- 4 sugar cubes
- 3 oz. club soda
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 pinch of fresh nutmeg
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 2 oz. apple juice
- toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- apple slices, cinnamon sticks and pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Dissolve the sugar cubes in 1 oz. of club soda (this generally involves muddling to help the process).
- Muddle the cloves with the sugar cubes.
- After the sugar cubes and cloves are muddled/dissolved, add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and stir as added.
- Add ice once all of the ingredients have been added and stirred.
- Stir the punch until it is chilled.
- Strain the punch into a glass, punch bowl, or carved out pumpkin depending on the size of the portion.
- Top with 2 oz. club soda.
- Garnish with apple slices, cinnamon sticks and pumpkin seeds.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.