- 2 ounces Leblon cachaça
- 5 kumquats, sliced
- 1 1/2 - 2 Tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped, fresh ginger
- Slice of kumquat for garnish
- Place the kumquats, ginger and sugar into an old-fashioned glass.
- Muddle well.
- Fill the glass with ice, then add the cachaça.
- Stir well or shake it.
- Garnish with a slice of kumquat.
Recipe Courtesy: Leblon Cachaca
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.