- 2 ounces Sagatiba Pura Cachaca
- 1/2 ounce elderflower cordial
- 1/2 ounce fresh pressed lime juice
- 2 1/2 ounces apple cider
- Apple disc (slice) for garnish
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Float an apple disc with a mint sprig in the center on top of the martini.
Recipe Courtesy: Sagatiba Pura Cachaca
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.