Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 Cocktails
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 part rum
- 4 strawberries, cubed
- flesh and seeds of 2 passion fruit
- 4 ounces cloudy apple juice
- 1 Tablespoon superfine sugar
- 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- crushed ice
- apple fans for garnish
- Blend all the ingredients together with crushed ice.
- Pour the mix equally into two highball glasses.
- Garnish with an apple fan.
Recipe Courtesy: Metro Marche
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.