A note on the recipe: It is rare that you come across a drink made up of 1/5 of a part, don't let this scare you off from trying it. You can think of the rum and vermouth being a full shot (1 1/2 oz) each with an extra 2/5 of a shot and each of the other ingredients measured out to 1/5 of a shot (equivalent to a few dashes). Read more about measuring "parts"...
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 2/5 parts BACARDI Superior Rum
- 1 2/5 parts Noilly Prat Rouge (sweet vermouth)
- 1/5 part Apricot brandy
- 1/5 part grenadine
- 1/5 part Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cubed ice
- Lemon zest to garnish
- Put all ingredients into a shaker.
- Throw in the ice.
- Shake that baby until the outside of the shaker gets very cold.
- Double strain into a chilled or frozen glass.
- Garnish with the lemon zest.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.