- 1 1/2 ounces PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 ounce white rum agricole
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces sweetened coconut milk
- Pineapple wedge and leaf for garnish
- Assemble ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well with ice.
- Strain into a double old-fashioned glass over ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and leaf.
Recipe Courtesy: PAMA Liqueur
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.