Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 50 ml (approx. 1 3/4 ounces) Beija- Flor Velha Cachaca
- 12 blueberries
- 12.5 ml (approx. 1/2 ounce) lavender syrup
- 12.5 ml (approx. 1/2 ounce) blueberry liqueur
- 25 ml (approx. 3/4 ounce) lime juice
- Lavender sugar for rimming
- Muddle the blueberries with lavender syrup and blueberry liqueur.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and shake over ice.
- Strain into a martini glass rimmed with lavender sugar.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.