Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 large grade AA egg, separated
- 2 tsp superfine sugar
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 oz Mount Gay Eclipse Rum
- Grated cinnamon and nutmeg for garnish
- Separate the egg into two bowls.
- Beat the yolk until stiff.
- Beat the white with 1 tsp. sugar until peaks form.
- Slowly fold the white and yolk together.
- Separately, beat the cream with the almond, vanilla, and 1 tsp. sugar in a bowl until stiff.
- SLOWLY fold in the cream with the egg mixture.
- Add Mt. Gay Eclipse and stir gently.
- Refrigerate overnight, or serve immediately over ice in a punch glass or martini glass.
- Garnish with grated nutmeg and cinnamon.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.