Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Sagatiba Pura Cachaca
- 1/4 oz amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 oz heavy cream
- 3 drops of rose water essence
- 1 shot of espresso
- Stir the Sagatiba and amaretto in a mixing glass filled with cubed ice.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Layer the cream on top with the drops of rose water.
- Draw the "S" with drops of espresso sitting on top of the cream.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.