Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz rum
- 1/4 oz blue curaçao
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 package of Jell-O (optional)
- 1 cup boiling water (optional)
- 3/4 cup vodka (optional)
- Pour the rum, blue curaçao and juices into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
The Surprise: (optional)
Prepare ahead of time so that it's ready when you've finished shaking the Swamp Water.
- Dissolve the Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add the vodka and set it in the freezer.
- Just before the Jell-O gels up, whip it with a whisk.
- Let it set for at least 5 minutes.
- Carefully spoon The Surprise into the glass of Swamp Water.