Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces rum
- 1/4 ounce blue curaçao
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 package of Jell-O (optional)
- 1 cup boiling water (optional)
- 3/4 cup vodka (optional)
- Pour the rum, blue curaçao and juices into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
The Surprise: (optional)
Prepare ahead of time so that it's ready when you've finished shaking the Swamp Water.
- Dissolve the Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add the vodka and set it in the freezer.
- Just before the Jell-O gels up, whip it with a whisk.
- Let it set for at least 5 minutes.
- Carefully spoon The Surprise into the glass of Swamp Water.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.