Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce Malibu Rum
- 1 ounce ruby red grapefruit juice
- Dash of grenadine syrup
- Chilled G.H. Mumm Champagne
- Strawberry slice for garnish
- Shake the rum, grapefruit juice and grenadine in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a Champagne glass.
- Fill up with Champagne.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice on the rim.
Recipe Courtesy: Malibu Rum
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.