The Bottom Line
- A complete margarita in one bottle for around $15.
- Refreshing mix of flavors, similar to a made-from-scratch margarita.
- On the rocks or blended, either way it's good.
- Perfect for picnics, potlucks and a quick margarita on the go.
- A little light on the tequila.
- Slightly too thick and syrupy.
- Made with super-premium 100% blue agave 1800 Silver Tequila, natural flavors and artificial colors.
- 9.95% Alcohol by Volume, 19.9 proof
- 1.75L- $25, 750mL- $15
- On the Rocks: Shake 5 ounces of mix with ice and pour into salt-rimmed margarita glass.
- Blended Margarita: Blend 1 cup ice with 5 ounces mix, pour into salt-rimmed margarita glass.
Guide Review - 1800 The Ultimate Margarita
Unlike most margarita mixes the tequila is already in the bottle so there is no need for a second bottle, however it is a little light on the tequila and my personal tastes would like a little more of that and a little less syrup. Overall the taste is as close to a made-from-scratch Margarita as you'll find in a bottle and in terms of quality and convenience in one package, it's a good choice.
For a small party of 2-4 people, the smaller 750mL bottle is perfect for 2-3 drinks a piece on the rocks. If you plan on serving blended margaritas or more than 4 people I would suggest buying the 1.75L bottle as the mix does not go far and because it is so light and sweet, it is gone before you know it.