How you could step away from this without thinking that it is
truly a bloody good drink, I don't know. First off, it has a great anejo tequila from the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico
along with Disaronno, the great Italian amaretto. To that mix we add blood orange, the spice of ginger, a little sweet and sour, and top it off with a refreshing soda. It, quite simply, is the makings for 'A Bloody Good Time' and is a highball with just the right amount of complexity to keep your interest to the end no matter the occasion or season.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- In mixing glass, muddle ginger dials with lemon juice.
- Add simple syrup, blood orange juice, Disaronno, Cazadores Anejo tequila, and ice.
- Shake and strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Top with soda, fold and stir into cocktail.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.