The Tanteo Jalapeno Tequila is actually quite gentle when it comes to spice and that makes it great for cocktails. If you decide to create your own jalapeno-infused tequila do be careful not to burn it with flavor. Check out the garlic-habanero vodka for more on infusing with peppers.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 4 oz. Lipton Tea & Honey Blackberry Pomegranate Tea
- 8 Blackberries
- 1 oz Tanteo Jalapeno Tequila
- Skewered blackberries for garnish
- Shake the Lipton Tea & Honey, blackberries and tequila with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a margarita glass.
- Top with Prosecco and garnish with blackberry skewer.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.